SALTERNS STUDIO LIMITED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to The Salterns Studio
Our experienced coaches are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals, whether they be lifestyle changes or short term goal setting.
If you have any questions regarding your client agreement, please don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated coach or site manager accordingly with the Fareham branch.
Any fitness related activities/services are only available to members holding a current membership with The Salterns Studio, upon enquiry you are considered a ‘member’.
You are classed as a member upon your first enquiry to send your application to work with any of our dedicated coaches, regardless of any written agreements, we work on a verbal contract basis unless requested prior to your application with acceptance from the business owner. Upon booking in your first session, the terms state that you have committed to any future or proposed bookings that will be classed as non-refundable.
All The Salterns Studio services and/or products cannot be used while your membership is frozen, unless deemed permission is granted at the discretion of the business owner.
Terms fully inclusive for The Salterns Studio as applicable to any coaches working under any associated brands.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BULK BOOKING PAYMENT
- If you pay for your personal training by purchasing bulk booking sessions, payment must be made online, via bank transfer or any appropriate means required by management in advance of any sessions taking place.
- All bulk booked sessions need to be fully used within 90 days of purchase after which any remaining sessions will be forfeited.
- (unless specified otherwise in writing by our on site coaches)
- Upon paying any deposit of any kind or amount deemed as security by your dedicated coach is non-refundable or transferrable if the services are no longer needed and/or a change of situation has occurred for the client.
- If you need to cancel a session that you have booked, you must give us 24 hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in you being charged the full session rate unless confirmed with your coach in writing prior.
- If, for any reason, we need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, your next session will be provided free of charge.
- If you are unable to continue your sessions due to medical reasons, you will need to provide us with evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. If a refund is issued under this circumstance it will be up to the discretion of the self employed coach that has been issued the work, Salterns Studio Limited will not be held liable for refunds as the client work is outsourced to independent coaches.
- Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- If your coach is on holiday or otherwise absent, please contact the manager in charge and you will be allocated a temporary replacement coach *if possible* for the duration of their absence.
- Personal Training sessions must still be used within their normal validity period during any such absence.
- We are unable to refund you for any unused sessions during any such absence.
- If your coach leaves the company, our manager in charge will allocate you another Personal Trainer where applicable, and will supply them with your complete training history. Refunds will not be provided under these circumstances.
- If you decide to terminate your membership with The Salterns Studio, no refunds will be given for unused sessions and or any other associated services/products.
- If your coach is more than 10-15 minutes late for your session without warning, your coach will make up their time either at the end of the session if applicable on the schedule or add such time onto another session to recoup lost time.
- If you’re late for your session, your session length will be reduced accordingly, and you will be charged at the normal session rate.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late without any form of communication, the session may be cancelled, you will be charged at the normal session rate.
- If you would like to change Personal Trainer for any reason, please contact the Manager in charge of Personal Training and she/he will be happy to assist you.
- Should you experience any pain, discomfort, or injury during any of your sessions, please inform your Personal Trainer immediately who will ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Prior to, or during, the course of your Personal Training, health concerns may arise that may require further input from your doctor, physiotherapist, or other allied health care professional. If such concerns arise, you should consult an appropriate health professional before continuing your Personal Training sessions.
- Please be aware that your Personal Trainers are not health care professionals and cannot diagnose and/or prescribe treatment for any form of injury, disease, or other medical problem, they can assist, however please be ensured we will not be held liable for any advice given out to be inaccurate or counterproductive in assisting your recovery.
SOCIAL MEDIA & PHOTO CONTENT
- Upon working with any of our coaches, by joining us a member and/or client, we withhold the right to attain any photographic or video content for our social media platforms and or websites.
- By training with us, you agree that we have full permission to use photographic or video content shot inside, outside or within surrounding grounds of the facility or in public areas whereabouts a training session has taken place.
- We do also use CCTV on site in some locations to which we record on a 24 hour system to where we may pass on this ‘evidence’ to the respective authorities if a crime of any kind has been committed.
- If you do decide to terminate your membership with us, we still withhold the right to use any content used during your time with us on future projects and or advertisements, including social media platforms, websites and print media.
Upon application or enquiry to train with us, you are considered a ‘member’ to which you agree to all terms and conditions, if you have any queries regarding these terms don’t hesitate to get in contact with your dedicated onsite manager or enquire via email firstname.lastname@example.org